Villa Afrikana is the ideal base from which to experience all that Knysna has to offer while on your Garden Route holiday.
Villa Afrikana is within walking distance of the bustling Town Centre, where there is always a hive of activity. You can also take a stroll on your Garden Route holiday to the nearby Knysna Lagoon or enjoy the afternoon on the Knysna Waterfront.
Other activities and highlights of the Knysna area include:
- The unique Knysna seahorse and delicate Pansy shell of the lagoon
- Playful dolphins on the seashore throughout the year
- Humpback and Southern Right whales during the months of May and September
- The colourful Knysna Loerie and the Narina Trogon (especially delightful for birding enthusiasts)
- The only forest elephants in South Africa
- Knysna Forest is teeming with indigenous fauna and flora and adventure activities
- Golfing at the Pezula Golf Course
- Enjoy fun in the sun at nearby Brenton Beach
The helpful concierge desk at Villa Afrikana will be able to suggest more options and activities to keep you entertained on your Garden Route holiday.